2011년 9월 12일 월요일

It's a small step...

How should I start..?

Yes, it's finally here, the last year of my undergraduate program.
It has been a great ordeal for me throughout my entire life so far.

Yet, I still don't have a clue about what it really means to lead my career as a computer programmer.
Yes, I do have a lot of doubts in myself and the world outside of college with full of other programmers.

Therefore, before I earn my bachelor's degree in computer science, I set two goals as I will study with Dr. Heidi Ellis and fellow classmates.

1. To become confident in myself on computer science
    - Every time, I conduct computer science, I still see myself as a beginner, and yes, in many perspectives, I am indeed. However, this time, I would like to take this time to mature myself in this field to set my first small step to what's coming ahead of me.

2. To see a bigger picture.
     - I don't plan to be just a programmer for the rest of life. There should be more than that, and I believe I can do it. Therefore, I expect to learn what it likes to work with others to accomplish tasks on in-class or off-class materials from this course. I believe it will be a great opportunity for myself to shape myself in different aspects on computer industries or even, corporation size.


In other words, I plan to achieve 200% of this courses expected outcome, and this passage shall be a promise to myself.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기