2011년 9월 14일 수요일

24hr surveillance?

Ok... How do I begin? As a part of the third assignment of Software Engineering class, I joined GNOME's mailing list. I was quite hesitant which mailing list I should subscribe for. Joining Cheese or Ekiga community seem just too plain. Hence, I've decided on joining Board-Mentor list. Although it may be too general, I believe I do need a mentor figure in computer science industry that I can associate with. Furthermore, I thought it would be beneficial to the class as well.

Second, I joined a GNOME IRC channel to browse around and have a glimpse of its environment. To be quite honest, I haven't been on IRC for a such long time that it still feels new to me. I barely remember any. While browsing through the channel, although there wasn't much going on at the moment, I was glad to see that people in the channel are very enthusiastic. On top of that, the chat macro makes the conversation more interesting. How can I put this.... It was like mmorpg dimension in text only ha;;;
Don't get me wrong, it is a lot more productive hahaha.


All in all, I'm very glad to be back to this material, and it is another great opportunity.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기